QN**Q TVs: No Sources Detected on HDMI 4
Issue: No Sources Detected on HDMI 4
Models: QN82Q90RAFXZA, QN75Q90RAFXZA, QN65Q90RAFXZA, QN98Q900RBFXZA, QN82Q900RBFXZA, QN75Q900RBFXZA, QN65Q900RBFXZA
Solution: Update TV’s software
- Update the software to version 0 or higher.
- Wait for the update process to The TV will turn itself off and then on again.
- Cold reset the TV by method a or b below:
- Unplug the Power cord for about 20 seconds, or
- Press and hold the Power button on the remote until the TV turns off and then back
- Go to Settings > Support > About This TV.
- Verify that Software Version displays 0 or higher and the second Sub-micom Version displays 6012 or higher as shown in the image below.
Caution: Do not unplug the AC cord, turn the TV off, or press the remote’s power button until the TV has finished
updating the software.